- Management of Personal Information
- In order to keep accurate and up to date customer information, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, disclosure of personal information, the Committee will take necessary measures such as maintenance of security systems, development of management structures, and thorough staff training, and conduct strict management of personal information by implementing safety measures.
- Purpose of Use for Personal Information
- The personal information entrusted to us by customers is used to contact customers, to provide guidance, or to answer questions by sending emails or materials.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- The Committee will properly manage personal information entrusted to us by customers and will not disclose it to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the customer consents.
- When the Committee needs to disclose it to a trusted business operator so that they can provide a service that the customer has requested.
- When disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations.
- Safety measures for personal information.
- The Committee will impose thorough security measures in order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiries from the customer
- If the customer would like to see, correct, or delete etc. his or her own personal information, the Committee will respond to the request after confirming the customer’s identity.
- Compliance with and review of laws and regulations
- The Committee, in addition to complying with Japanese laws and other regulations that apply to the retention of personal information, will make efforts to review this policy and improve its contents.